The return & exchange is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product/s should be accompanied by the original Sales Invoice for Return and Exchange
- The product/s must be in unused and unopened condition, with all the original packaging material, accessories, manuals, registration cards, free of cost (FOC) / bundled products, and promotional vouchers.
The Return and Exchange are not applicable:
- If the packaging is incomplete or the product damaged or scratched
- Customized/special order product/s cut cable/wire, apparels, personal care, and hygiene product/s
- Online Activation Code is scratched or redeemed
- The device is having an activation/password lock, Find My iPhone (FMIP) Find My Mobile (FMM) or Find my Device (FMD) is activated
- If the VAT is refunded against the Invoice
- If the packaging has minor soiling or is opened and the product is not defective, unused, with no visible scratches or marks observed on the product or the packaging; the product will be taken back with a Restocking Fee of a minimum of 15% or as applicable while making return or exchange
Dead on arrival (DOA):
For Dead on arrival (DOA)/not functioning as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications will be exchanged, or returned:
After it has been verified by our personnel or manufacturer’s authorized service center technician, as applicable.
The process of return verification can take up to four business days. Return/Exchange will be done only after the investigation/technical report.
If the product returned, has any data or information stored in the memory or storage device, RazaOnline will not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
Product/s purchased through credit/debit card will be refunded ONLY to the same credit/debit card used for the transaction.
Service, delivery, and installation charges are non-refundable once performed and acknowledged by the Customer.
Customer to inspect product/s PRIOR to signing the Proof of Delivery (POD) document and before the delivery agent’s departure. Any product/s delivered, signed, and/or accepted and subsequently reported damaged or broken such claims will not qualify for return & exchange or Warranty Terms and conditions.
Extended warranty/Damage Protection Plans are subject to return if the product/s is/are returned during the manufacture warranty period.
For Return & Exchange of product/s, please contact us via website Contact Form / email / phone +971 55 5075001
By making an order on this website, you agree that you have read and understood, and accepted our Terms and Conditions and other relevant policies.